Become A Member of the Cannery today
Why become a member of the Cannery?
As a member, enjoy exclusive members-only pricing and special perks.
This membership offers the best value for everything Cannery.
Save on daily canning rates.
Sign up for Membership on-line at Hernando County Growers.org / find the link on the tool bar under ((SHOP)) button / Book your cannery time under the ((book online))
● 2020-2021 Hernando County Resident
Membership fee: $50.00 in addition a Day Pass for Cannery usage will be: $5.00 - Only $25.00 for the rest of this year join today.
NON Membership fee: Day Pass for Cannery usage: $20.00
● An annual membership will be required per year (non-refundable). The membership will
start January, 1 and end on December 31 of that year.
● A day pass can be purchased per person for non-members for $20.00
● A husband and wife are considered 1 (one) membership if they reside in the same
● Any Adult child over the age of 18 and lives in their own household will be considered
independent and will need to pay a day pass or become an annual member. However,
they may help the parent under the agreement of the cannery’s guideline.
● Members are allowed a helper with no additional charge. Cannery’s definition of a helper.
A helper is a person assisting the member with the cutting and peeling of the products in the prep
area. A helper will not be allowed in the kitchen. Helpers are not allowed to can their own items.
Helpers must sign the waiver on the back of the member’s registration or they will not be
allowed to participate.
● Members will book online in advance to make an appointment. Be sure to state what you plan to can and
the amount...this is to ensure that we are not overbooked and everyone has time to complete
● Day users will be limited to 1 (one) pot (16 jars) so other users may be accommodated as well. If no
appointments are made for that day, additional pots may be available at the Cannery Operators Discretion.
● Please call 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel an appointment. Multiple cancellations may result in
daily/membership being accessed fees, suspended or revoked.
● The cannery staff can turn away walk-ins if the cannery is at capacity or there is not sufficient time to
● No child under the age of 13 is allowed in the prep or kitchen area. All children will be monitored by
parents at all times. Parents will have to sign a waiver of responsibility.
Hernando County Growers' Association, Inc.
Your local growers are here for you, keep up to date with our Facebook Page during the Covid outbreak. Click on the Farmers Market link on the top of the page and visit our online market to purchase from your local growers. The Market is still going on at The Little Rock Cannery every Sunday from 10 am to 3 pm and every Thursday from 3 pm to 7 pm at Marker 48 ...Stay Safe and Eat Local !!!
A Farm to Table initiative connecting Growers and Consumers through trust, commitment and partnership. There’s nothing more exciting than discovering fresh local produce straight from the farm right here in your own community.
The Hernando County Growers' Association is committed to connecting you with the freshest produce through our Brooksville Farmers' Market, Farm to School initiative and Farm to Restaurant program.
Make a day trip out of it!
Check out our vendors and farmers on our Vendor page.